The AnaBat Roost Logger is a very low power bat detector designed to work at and around caves, mines and other roosts to measure bat activity. The Roost Logger is ideal for surveying activity in cave hibernacula, determining temporal patterns in activity throughout the year, and for monitoring the effectiveness of mine closure and gates.
This affordable, compact and durable unit features:
· Long-term sampling on internal batteries
· Totally weatherproof - Constructed with sealed microphone
· Carrying handle for easy deployment and retrieval
· Temperature recording
· Easy decontamination for WNS protocol
· A narrow frequency response centered around 42kHz is ideal for measuring bat activity of colonial roosting bats
· A highly flexible sampling regime allows for very long term monitoring without an external power source
The Roost Logger is now available in four colors: Desert tan, olive green, silver, and black.
Your selected color option may be out of stock. We will contact you if the preferred color is unavailable and let you know which colors are available at that time. Thank you for your understanding.
Don't forget to check out our accessories: security box for theft and rodent protection, battery powering options, and SD cards.