The stainless steel microphone replaces the Standard (black) and High (green) microphones. The Anabat Stainless Steel Microphone is a great upgrade with the addition of digitally calibrated sensitivity and corrosion resistant materials. The stainless steel grill and aluminium housing will not rust and the added protection of the Parylene conformal coating makes this microphone splash resistant and more robust in harsh environments.
- Can be used attached directly to the detector or on an extension lead.
- Use in place of both the older Standard (black) or High (green) microphones.
- Parylene coated microphone element for improved weather resistance
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Grill
- Digitally Calibrated
- Walkabout microphone adapter, SD2, SD1 and Anabat II compatible
- Lower power consumption than the older green microphone, resulting in longer battery life.