With GML Remote Download System, you can upload data from your data logging device to our central server wherever there is GSM coverage.
- Data will be downloaded automatically each day
- Reduce or eliminate expensive data loss by monitoring the system status with a system-health heartbeat
- Receive SMS on your mobile phone listing the current recording report
- Optimise system productivity by remotely monitoring battery voltage, alter sensitivity adjustment and data
To get started, you will need:
- GML Modem (one for each Anabat to be deployed with this system)
- GML Monitor (only one monitor is required to diagnose multiple Anabat/GML units at each site)
- Subscription to the Getmylog secure website (where you can download your data)
- Data SIM provided by Titley Scientific or your own GPRS Carrier
* Check the coverage map of your GPRS carrier before purchase
- Ensure both GML Modem and Anabat have right version of firmware
- Check that the GML modem works with the SIM card
- Ensure GPRS network is available in the remote site
- Always set up and test the system in your office before heading to the remote site
- Use the GML Monitor to assist you in the initial system set up. The monitor can be used on multiple modems.
Note: this is a complesx system that requires us to consult with you beforre recommending full set up and price. As such please use the 'enquire' button to make contact and start this process.