GML Remote Download System
Ideal for long-term static monitoring to retrieve bat calls data from your data logging device. Saves you time and money from visits to recording station.
You can now retrieve data, check functionality and change system settings anywhere using GPRS network.
The system requires:
- GML modem, serial & power cable
- GML monitor & signal cable (one for configuration of the GML Modem/s)
- Data SIM card & getmylog.com subscription (sim card can be sourced independantly)
* Items sold separately
With GML Remote Download System, you can upload data from your data logging device to our central server wherever there is GSM coverage.
- - Data will be downloaded automatically each day
- - Reduce or eliminate expensive data loss by monitoring the system status with a system-health heartbeat
- - Receive SMS on your mobile phone listing the current recording report
- - Optimise system productivity by remotely monitoring battery voltage, alter sensitivity adjustment and data
To get started, you will need:
- - GML Modem (one for each Anabat to be deployed with this system)
- - GML Monitor (only one monitor is required to diagnose multiple Anabat/GML units at each site)
- - Subscription to the Getmylog secure website (where you can download your data)
- - Data SIM provided by Titley Scientific or your own GPRS Carrier
* Check the coverage map of your GPRS carrier before purchase
- - Ensure both GML Modem and Anabat have right version of firmware
- - Check that the GML modem works with the SIM card
- - Ensure GPRS network is available in the remote site
- - Always set up and test the system in your office before heading to the remote site
- - Use the GML Monitor to assist you in the initial system set up. The monitor can be used on multiple modems.